Books are rolling!

Welcome @cgilchrist7 to the forum. This is definitely not a scam. And the book is very good. I have no idea how the funding of the book gift went, ebook downloads I can see as easy to give, but @dan sent a lot of hard copies. The book for me functions as a good witness to @dan’s experience and integrity.

1 Like

I agree

We paid for both the ebooks and the hardcopy - even though I wrote it, the publisher owns all the rights, so the price wasn’t much different!

The money to pay for it came from our investors, and was our gift to everyone here.

5 Likes

Thanks again to you and your investors - nice gesture and great overview on entrepreneurship!

1 Like

Hey @dan ! hoy can i get my book to Uruguay?

If you email support with your request and the details, she will assist you.

1 Like

Actually, PMs are not a good way to reach us. But email to support@glowforge.com will get it done! cc @Ferxu24

1 Like

thank you @dan !

Hi @dan, I have never received my book. Can I have another sent to me?

Never got mine as well

I e-mailed support@glowforge.com and they sent me the ebook.

Send an email to support@glowforge.com and they’ll send you a copy :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Indeed! Please email us and we’ll set you up asap.

1 Like

Dan, I emailed support some time ago for an ecopy, but never got one. I’m not sure who are eligible to receive one, but as a Pro buyer I wondered if I was.
Regards
John

Hey John, we’re all eligible but they sometimes get waylaid in transit and wind up in Spam folders. Mine did and I didn’t have time to follow up…

You can either send another email to support@glowforge.com, or if you don’t want to wait for it, I can just shoot you a copy. (I don’t think anyone will mind.) I’ll send you a Private Message with it attached.

(I’m about halfway through, and it’s a very clever read…I’ve picked up a couple of entertaining quotes that I intend to blatantly snitch for use in conversations in the real world. :relaxed:)

1 Like

Thanks Jules.
Looks like I’ve got something to read when I get back from family gathering this evening :smiley:
John

1 Like

Technically it was last year’s Holiday Gift. Not sure when you purchased, but looks like you didn’t join the forum until Oct. The company might acquiesce.

1 Like

BTW, @rpegg tells me I can’t do that anymore, so that the publishers can get their bit. No more hand-outs.

:worried: