Border around svg with new upgrade

Since I upgraded the Glowforge software my SVG files have a square border around them which the machine wants to cut in addition to the pattern. How do I get rid of the square border so just the pattern is left?

Which program are you using to design your files?

1 Like

Look back at some of your older stuff and see if it is on them? I think you are having an issue with your design software.

1 Like

The addition of the border is not automatic, so not the cause of that problem. If you have a square around an image then it is likely in the design software or a setting you changed.

I’m sorry you ran into trouble. Could you please share one or two of your SVG files that are producing a border when you open them in the Glowforge app so we can take a closer look? If you’d prefer not to share them on the forum, you can email them to support@glowforge.com.

Additionally, as @marthajackson1970 asked, what program are you using to design the files? This information may be helpful as well.

1 Like

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.