Bottle opener made with Laserbond 100 first time using

So I bit the bullet and bought a can of laserbond 100 and thanks to the settings found in the community here I am super happy with the results. I love having this community to come to and get help whenever needed you all are so helpful!

33 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

Looks great!

1 Like

Looks great!

That is very good looking!

Clean engrave

Very nice! I may have to use this instead of dry moly lube…but I’m cheap lol

@ryan.niemer it is expensive but the results are great and you really only use a very thin coat each time and it rinses of in seconds so you don’t have to waste the time scrubbing as I have read that is a huge downside of the moly is the clean up.

1 Like

Yeah, need to use at least a few coats, have to let it dry between coats, then you run the laser and THEN clean it with rubbing alcohol… might just have to order myself a can lol

1 Like

This looks great! Curious though…is it Lasermark 100? or Laserbond 100? I’ve never heard of Lasermark, but have used the other with great success.

1 Like

Bond…typo thanks for catching I edited it

1 Like

@Xabbess I also wanted to thank you for the settings I used. I just looked back on where I found the settings and realized I used yours and results were great. So thanks for saving me a bunch of time! Just wondering have you ever used it on glass yet?

3 Likes

Glad you had success with those settings, as well. No, I’ve not yet tried glass. Is that your next project?

Possibly. I am still quite new to all this only had my machine a few months so I like to see what all it can do and like to keep trying new stuff.

1 Like

That’s the best way to do it…experiment with all sorts of things…no better way to learn, really. I’ll look forward to seeing what you do! I’ve been at it over 2 1/2 years now and it still makes me so happy.

1 Like

Looks fantastic!