Brand new Glowforge Pro won’t connect!

I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING to connect my new glowforge. It won’t connect. I’ve tried doing it through my phone and my laptop. Nothing. The password isn’t wrong and I’m connected to the right wifi. I’m lost. Someone help :sob:

All we can have you do before support takes a look at your logs is run through the setup again.

Before you do, you might need to improve the signal from the router to your machine. It might help to move it closer, or sometimes a cheap signal booster helps if it’s in another room.

There’s a video of the setup process here that might also help if you haven’t seen it:

Thank you so much! Because of you, I’m connected now! I appreciate the video and help!

4 Likes

Fantastic! Can’t wait to see what you make! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome to the community.

@Jules is the Queen of the community. She is royalty. Her advice and knowledge are absolutely priceless. @eflyguy is the King. The two of them together have given so much of their time and advice to help others. You can absolutely trust their advice. Both of them are very humble, kind and have great patience!! The both of them are also very respectful , friendly and understanding.

There are so many wonderful people here in the community that will also rescue you when you need rescuing.

I am just a Court Jester but I have a present for you. There is a massive amount of information at this link. Make sure you click on all tabs.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sWOebDU94HwezYPbHa3YdtXjpLbEl_vEPvCb1dSByL4/htmlview?fbclid=IwAR3OXd3FuS8eprN0GHGnKHNXw9q_V5qtR4pTJoK2Jp7IsFVpx-R5uM1cI_A#gid=2079951607

1 Like

Hello @ostubbs37,

I’m so glad to hear that @Jules was able to help you get your new Glowforge connected. Thank you @Jules, you are the best!

Since the issue is resolved, I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If you run into any other issues or have questions please start a new thread or send us an email at support.glowforge.com. We’re happy to help!

1 Like