Brand new user having trouble connecting to my glowforge

I just received my new glowforge. I went through the set up and everything went extremely well. I went through the first couple of “learn by doing” tutorials and the glowforge did everything exactly as described. I was done for the night so I turned off my glowforge and my computer and went to bed.

The following day I turned on my computer and my glowforge. I was not sure how to connect so I went back to the set up page ad hit continue until I reached the part where it said I should be able to connect via WIFI. No matter what I did I could not connect.

I use Windows 10. In my WIFI settings page the glowforge does not appear in the list of available settings. I clicked on the link that says “mange known networks” and I see the glowforge there, but I don’t know why I cannot connect to it. Can somebody help me out?

did you try app.glowforge.com ?

2 Likes

You only need to do the setup once (or if you change network names). After initial set up it will connect to your network automatically. From there, you go to app.glowforge.com to interact with the machine.

1 Like

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.