Brand Spanking new, machine #4- orange button of death, AND it won't calibrate

Hello, I seem to get a quicker response by both sending a support ticket and posting in the forum. I unboxed machine #4 last night, when I was setting it up, I got an orange button, I power cycled and finished set up. I did the gift of good measure then shut it down for the night. Half of my GOGM was cut off. I know I set it closer to the edge but it should not have printed off my materials. So this morning I was doing some test cuts and noticed my alignment is way off. I have been trying for hours to calibrate my machine. I have only one full sheet of PG medium draft board to try and calibrate my machine and I have remasked both sides after unsuccessful calibration attempts. I’m nearly at my wits end because I may have to refund several orders if I can’t get a working machine soon. I gave up on doing the calibration and tried to do a small test circle, I

This is my result. Please help!

Support will likely ask you to post pics of the GoGM print, front and back, along with the time (and timezone) of that print.

I’m so sorry this happened. I extracted the logs from your Glowforge to investigate, and unfortunately, it looks like your unit is experiencing an issue that we can’t resolve remotely. I want you to have a reliable unit, so I’m recommending we replace this one. I’ll be in touch via email to sort out the details. Once again, I deeply apologize for the continued trouble.