Broken bushing for carriage plate

I was following the nice instructions here to address an issue I had with my air assist fan:

Instructions were great! I was able to clean my fan and get my GF back up and running again. Unfortunately, in the process of reattaching the belt I managed to crack the black plastic bushing (?) on the right roller used to attach the belt. This photo here shows the part I am talking about:

Anyone have a vendor/manufacturer part number for this part? I took some rough measurements and did some poking around at my favorite vendor’s website but I couldn’t find anything comparable. Anyone able to help point me in the right direction? Thanks!

Support will be along soon, and they will be able to get that for you.
On a side note, your machine looks abnormally clean… :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Ha! That photo was taken directly from a GF-hosted tutorial so it most definitely is NOT from my machine.

Also, I found this on Thingiverse which looks to be what I am after. I am going to print one of these to tide me over until GF Support comes along.

3 Likes

Nice work there Sherlock. It’s instances like this that make a 3D printer price worth it!

Since this has to do with your personal account, we will follow up with you through email. I’m going to close this topic.