Broken carriage support wheels

I have a damaged carriage wheel on my glowforge. I started noticing a misalignment on the printing processes. I removed the printer head to find the issue and it looks as if the wheel cracked. Does anyone know where I can get a new one FAST?

If you have access to a 3D printer there are files on thingiverse to print them. Other than that you have to contact GF to get replacement. I have not heard about any 3rd party sources for this size bearing.

No access to 3D printers. I figured glowforge would own the replacement on these too (like their $249 cardboard box, haha). I wish there was a 3rd party replacement because from other posts I just read…it’s hard to get these quickly replaced. I may just have to find someone with a 3D printer. Yikes.

By posting your topic here in Community Support, you’ve already opened a support ticket. Emails will slow the system down as they cross reference and close the forum thread. They always use email over the forum threads. They’ll also move to email if they need personal information.

Hello @kevin.jay.davis2, I see you sent us an email about this as well and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.