Broken track wheels I feel like crying

I’ve only had my glowforge for about 3 weeks and I barely used it. Tried cleaning it for the first time and I see one of the track wheels are broken in half and the other is cracked. Geez. I finally just got orders from customers and now this happens… I feel like crying…

That stinks! The good news (I guess) is that posting here will trigger a support ticket and they should be able to get you up and running.

I just don’t understand how can this break so fast. I live in an apartment so I barely used it… I’m so frustrated.

Honestly, there has been a rash of broken wheels. I feel like there may have been a supply issue, but I can’t say that for sure. Either way, GF will make it right.

Do you think I can just buy it in Home Depot or Lowe’s? I read that Glowforge takes forever to reply and send replacement parts. I’m so worried I might loose my customers.

I don’t know. Probably not.

If I were you, I’d tell customers now that there may be a bit of a delay and asking them what they would like to do. Or see if you can find someone with a laser close to you who will back you up if it gets down to the wire.

1 Like

I already sent them messages but God who knows when will they get back at me…

1 Like

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.