Bubbles in the laser tube

Sadness… My laser stopped working and I saw bubbles in the tube. I’m going to research, but thought I would put this here to get a ticket opened.

And now it looks like this (this was after I had cancelled the print and the machine was on but not doing anything)

After that I immediately turned the machine off. I don’t see anything leaking.

Yikes! sorry to hear about it. I hope it is still under warranty :grimacing:

Yes, I just got it in July for my birthday. When it’s under warranty do you have to pay for shipping back? All these posts I’ve read and I don’t think I remember seeing that mentioned.

Oh no! :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve read enough to know this is not a good sign :frowning:

1 Like

Urghhhhhhhh…

1 Like

P&S will be giving you a shipping label you can print and apply to the box that you hopefully saved all the box and various bits and can re-pack the Machine back to the way it arrived. As soon as they say they will have to take it back to the mothership I would start with the packing.

2 Likes

Yep, saved it all. Just when I was getting cocky about everything working perfectly for the last few weeks. Oh well. I guess I’ll wait for an answer. And get the box down from the attic.

1 Like

Aw, that’s a drag! Sorry to see it. :frowning:

2 Likes

Thanks @Jules… I guess if even you don’t have any suggestions, I’m toast :slight_smile: Or gingerbread. Or whatever :frowning:

4 Likes

Yeah, this is one for support. (No toast for a while.) :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Guess I’ll wait for them then. Hey @evansd2, now we have more in common than the avatar! Lol

7 Likes

Sorry, wish we didn’t.

7 Likes

Unfortunately, it looks like your unit is experiencing an issue that we can’t resolve remotely. so I’m recommending we replace this one. I have already reached out by email to sort out the details. I’m so sorry about the bad news.

We are going to keep working on this by email, so I am going to close this thread.