One to be passed onto the software department please. I think there is a bug in the fan speed tests.
Recently I have started getting the “air assist fan is not running at the correct speed” a lot.
Then I started getting it on both machines at the same time.
At first I would clean down the fans and only sometimes would it fix the problem.
I have since found that cleaning the contacts on the plate and print head fixes the problem every time.
Why I think this is a new software bug is (a) it has suddenly started happening a lot and (b) it will suddenly happen on both my machines at the same time, but NOT when I have moved the heads, but when I am starting the next job on both machines.