Bunny necklace

There is a necklace on the glowforge designs - Bunny Bottoms. What is the name of the fixture that attaches to the ball chain to hold the bunny pendant. I can’t seem to find them online and I won’t be able to get to a craft store (car is in the shop)

16 Likes

jump ring? pendant bail?

2 Likes

I see the jump rings on the bunnies themselves and then there is another piece (it is like double rings) from the ball chain necklace to the jump ring. I will look up pendant bail and see it I can find something similar. THANK YOU!
I wish if that when glowforge posts items like this that they actually give a full list of what they use.

4 Likes

It can be frustrating when you can’t find the right parts. There are so many jewelry connectors out there you may just want to go to Amazon and Google “swivel connector for jewelry making” - or “Connectors for necklaces” either one will give you a fantastic amount of choices that will work just as good and you may find one you like better.

3 Likes

i think this is what you are referencing??
They are called Ball Chain connectors.

I made jewelry for a long time and I never saw a finding like that. I think the only reason to use one like that is a single jump ring would tend to sit between the balls and not slide to center. A different style of chain would work for a plain jump ring.

Here are some findings that are similar.

6 Likes

If you made the tail with an engraved groove big enough the bunny would be able to jump for himself

1 Like

[quote=“glausd1, post:4, topic:110514”]
swivel connector for jewelry makin
[/quote] It was the things that I circled… I wasn’t sure of the name to figure out what I needed to order. I thought that these were so cute!
bunnypendant2 copy

3 Likes

THANK YOU!!! Exactly what I was looking for!

3 Likes

Bunny bottoms….who knew! Nice work!

2 Likes

Cute

One could look at the taste in regular folks’ jewelry as a metaphor for the changes that have come to society. One could write a book on it.

2 Likes