Business Card/Social Media Holder

So I had someone on Facebook request a business card holder in the same style I have been doing my last several designs so I came up with this. I might try to add a way to slide all the different social media tiles into the QR Code slot, but all my designs are a work in progress LOL Hope you like it!
Update: so I added a new version that allows for swapping out the different social media instead of getting stuck with just the 2 options once you glue.

82 Likes

Great work, and lovely staging for the photo.

3 Likes

VERY NICE! - shame you can’t burn a QC code right into the wood.

(or CAN YOU?) :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Looks great!

3 Likes

Haven’t tried yet but I am pretty sure you can.

1 Like

As long as you get enough contrast and make it large enough, QR codes engraved on wood will scan.

That is really awesome, I love all the things you’ve been doing with that curve cut, very elegant!

1 Like

Very nice project, and I love your staging and photos!

1 Like

I believe I saw it done already on the forum :thinking:

Nice did you engrave the QR code’s on paper or cheap out and print them? :grin:

The new version I actually engraved, the others were printed. Gives people options.

1 Like

This looks great! Fab design.

1 Like

Wow, this new design does not disappoint. I really like that elegant curve on your living hinge part. Looking forward to each new design from you!

1 Like

Cool design idea!

13 Likes

Beautiful photography. I’m jealous!

1 Like

Have you tried with NFC Tag ? It’s really nice! :slight_smile:

Where do I find out about the NFC tag?

Wow! I looked up NFC tags ~ never knew there were so many uses! Thanks for mentioning. I’m def. going to make one for my phone ~ hate that iPhone takes so many steps to turn on location services (which I usually keep off until I need it). Now if we could make one to make the GF print, that would be perfect! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Found this link re: uses for it:

4 Likes

Love this! Very practical and classy. :+1:t3: