Business Cards That Won't Be Thrown Away

I think each one takes about 10 minutes… and I did them in bulk so it wasn’t just a couple at a time.

1 Like

I’ve never thought to go that high… I think Ill give that a try. Thanks.

2 Likes

Keep in mind that more LPI also equals more power so an increase in speed is needed to balance and get the same depth, If you are wanting a “relief” carving such as that dragon then you want to use full power as much as possible to have the maximum range from top to bottom.

If you are transferring a normal photo then you will want to cut back on power and not increased speed.

2 Likes

I really like the design of these. Given the amount of text it would be easy for this to look cramped, but the design feels very light and open. Nicely done.

2 Likes

I’m in Dubuque, too!

I love this idea. Normal business cards always end up in the trash.

1 Like

Very fun. I think that a circular QR code on one side might be cool in the middle.

5 Likes

What a fantastic design and idea.

How big are your card coins? I have so much scrap wood and this seems like is might be a good way to 1) use all that scrap 2) have new business cards on hand all the time. :smiley:

Thank you for the inspiration!

2 Likes

Would love to buy the file for the business coin if available

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.
It is against forum rules to ask for files. If someone wishes to share their files they post in the Free Laser Design category. If they have files for sale you can go to their website or Etsy store which is often linked in the designer’s profile. In this case, there is a link to the designer’s webpage where you can undoubtedly see what is for sale. Click the original poster’s avatar.

1 Like