Button is orange

So i once AGAIN have a problem with my glowforge PLUS. While engraving my button turned orange and i heard what sounded like a different fan noise. Not sure if there is a secondary fan inside to prevent overheating or something. It finished the engrave and i had to shut the machine off to stop the NEW fan noise. Started the machine back up and the noise was gone. Did another engrave and the same thing happened again. Anyone had this issue

Were you using magnets?

No magnets. I was engraving acrylic

There are three (4?) fans in it. I might have seen recently that they modified the software to run the fan during the pause to cool it off faster in the case of overheating, but I might be mistaken. Support can let you know if that’s normal now.

I’ve extracted the logs from your Glowforge and it looks like your Glowforge is connected and you’ve been able to print since contacting us. That’s great!

Could you please let me know if you’re still experiencing any problems?

Yes i have done a couple of engravings since and the orange light has not returned. Thank you

I’m glad to hear you are back up and printing. I am going to close this thread. If you run into any more trouble please feel free to start a new thread or email us at support@glowforge.com.

Happy Printing!