empathies.

5 Likes

grrr. good luck.

5 Likes

A time for introspection, I think…:pensive:

5 Likes

:cry:

3 Likes

Oh man, the symptoms of withdrawal that manifest when my access goes down gives me sharp focus of just how dependant I am on it.
Like running water or electrical service, when they go down, you can believe a group of people are focused on restoring it.

5 Likes

The worst is how far behind in reading posts on here when I’m not actively checking. It’s like you people know when I have work and sleep(or Internet is down) and do all your posting then.

10 Likes

Right? the quickest way to get a fast and furious thread going on something I love is to head to work or go to bed.

6 Likes

Not having access to the forum is definitely not fun! Hope you get back on soon!!

2 Likes

I’m back, and playing catch-up like you would not believe…they’ve got construction on the road at the entrance to the subdivision, they’re widening it and re-digging the ditches for the water mains, and they keep cutting the stupid cable with their machinery.

This is the third time in as many months. Didn’t take them quite as long to fix it this time, so I guess they’ve got the repair crew on standby now. Chuckle! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Yeah.:smiley:. the forum was temporarily Squee-less. lol

3 Likes

Oh, there’s plenty around…:wink:

Worst is that it takes out everything…phone, tv, internet. I had to resort to housework. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

That is totally unacceptable…lmao

6 Likes

At least I got a couple tons of supplies stashed away. Now I can actually see tabletop again! (No small feat.) :+1:

2 Likes

It’s looking like the snowstorm will take out the power here before the evening is out. It just blinked out for a second. That won’t help me get caught back up.

4 Likes

Oh no! Stay warm! :worried:

1 Like

Thanks. Fortunately, the gas fireplace works without power. Just no TV, Internet, or lights if it goes out.

3 Likes

Got the makings for some s’mores? :wink:

5 Likes

I would have just taken a nap. :joy:

8 Likes