Cakeday

…insert obligatory “3 seashells” reference… :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Happy cake day @davidgal2. Can’t believe it’s been a year already.

2 Likes

Time really does go bye quickly when you are having fun. :grinning:

3 Likes

Happy Cake day @marmak3261 and @davidgal2!

2 Likes

How about a grin for the occasion?

18 Likes

Weirdly enough I’ve been reading “the Tunnel” by Ernest Sabato in class. It is the Argentine version of Camus’ “the Stranger”. Read a lot of existentialists back in the day and have been thinking a lot about modern life, alienation and technology even as I am surrounded by so much joy and happiness with the family and school I’m at. The book is a downer in an otherwise cheerful setting.

3 Likes

The contrasts and potential would serve to keep you grounded I think, although I can’t think of anyone who needs it less.

1 Like

Whoops! Slightly belated Happy Cakeday to @hansepe! (You’re still a one-year veteran of the forum!) :smiley: :dizzy: :boom::sparkles::balloon::tada:

3 Likes

Hey @Sawa Happy birthday. :gift::tada:

Yes @Sawa Happiest of birthdays to you !

Happy, Happy Birthday! :tada:

Happy Birthday @Sawa

@Sawa, Happy Birthday, time seems to be passing so quickly now. :smile:

Happy Birthday @Sawa ! (Be careful with those candles.) :wink::birthday::dizzy::wind_chime::tada:

@jamely you have a cakeday, too. Happy Cake Day!

1 Like

Happy Birthday @Sawa. The world is definitely better with you in it! Happy Cakeday to @jamely.

2 Likes

Thank you all for the bday wishes, was a bit worried I was a bit forgotten with how little my activity has been. Thank you guys for helping make today a better day.

4 Likes

:musical_score::notes:Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear @sawa
Happy birthday to you!:notes::musical_note:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @kennethclapp ! :relaxed::dizzy::sparkles::boom::birthday::tada:

5 Likes

Yes, I hope you have a nice Cakeday @kennethclapp!

3 Likes