Cakeday

Thanks for all the good wishes.

Spent the day finishing this design:

It is a solder fume filter, just a box with a fan and a carbon filter. I will try placing it next the to laser engraving machine I am playing with at the moment as the fumes are not pleasant. I should really enclose it and have extraction.

Walked to a great Italian restaurant two miles away with my wife for a celebration meal. There were at least three other tables celebrating birthdays!

15 Likes

Happy birthday!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday!

2 Likes

Happy Cakeday @dean , @Tony, @taylor1 and @matt ! :fireworks::confetti_ball::dizzy::balloon::boom::flags::sparkler:

9 Likes

What she said…!

1 Like

Yeah, from me too!

4 Likes

:birthday::tada::confetti_ball::balloon::gift:

3 Likes

Oh what, it’s my cakeday!? Fun!

6 Likes

It looks like someone already ate your cake… odd.

4 Likes

That IS strange! Wonder what’s going on with Discourse? … Tony and Dean have been removed from the list since this morning! (And we have new emoticons…something must have been floated through this morning.)

3 Likes

What? My cakeday last year came before the cake and now someone ate all the cake! They better get more cakes before the end of July or I’ll be staging a very large protest of one.

5 Likes

Oh, and from me, too! Hope it’s wonderful!

2 Likes

The cake is a lie!

5 Likes

You monster.

4 Likes

But there’s pie. They promised pie. We had pie in March. :pizza:

4 Likes

Happy cakeday you folks. Sorry that we all at it already.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @PrintToLaser! :fireworks::gift::confetti_ball::tada::flags::boom:

2 Likes

@PrintToLaser Woohoo Happy happy big cake day for you :smile::smile::birthday::birthday::ice_cream::tada::confetti_ball:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @PrintToLaser !

BTW, you share a birthday with two of my favorite people (and probably lots of other people as well) they’re particularly wonderful, so you’re in great company :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Happy Birthday @PrintToLaser. Thanks for all you wonderful contributions to the forum. Have a happy day.

6 Likes