Cakeday

Happy Birthday @jbmanning5!

2 Likes

Happy birthday @jbmanning5. Sherman is ready for the cake.

19 Likes

What a cutie and a good sport to boot!

3 Likes

And Happy Bday @jbmanning5!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @tbelhumer and @scatterbrains ! :grinning::fireworks::tada::tanabata_tree::dizzy::boom:

Cake at your place?

3 Likes

Thanks! Burger and wine in Newbury, U.K. I live just south of Seattle, so this is a bit out of the way.
Discovere that the Greenham Common Cold War museum is here. At the former site of Greenham Common AFB. Where I lived as a child. We were here to visit nearby Highclere Castle, aka Downton Abbey.

23 Likes

I can think of worse people than @scatterbrains to share my cakeday with. Looks like you’re enjoying the day!

9 Likes

Actually, it’ll be brownies. Never been a huge fan of cake :smiling_face:

8 Likes

Ohh! And I’ll have a nice stout on tap to go with it.

6 Likes

Yumm… I’ll take brownies anyday!! Happy cake day!! :heart::watermelon::tada::confetti_ball::tanabata_tree::gift::birthday::ice_cream::wine_glass::beers:

4 Likes

Mm sounds yummy :wine_glass::hamburger: happy cake day!!!
:tada::confetti_ball::tanabata_tree::gift::ice_cream::birthday::heart:

5 Likes

Oh, and one more reply just to taunt Discourse because it “suggested” I reply to multiple posts within a single post. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

I was looking for beer, too. But the burger and wine place was having trouble with their taps. I think the old saying is, “when the world gives you broken taps, drink wine.”

12 Likes

Happy cakeday @tbelhumer and @scatterbrains! Sounds like you’re both doing it up right! :tada::balloon::tada:

3 Likes

:musical_score::notes:Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear @tbelhumer and @scatterbrains,
Happy birthday to you :notes:

3 Likes

Best of good birthday wishes to you both, @scatterbrains and @tbelhumer! And many happy returns of the day.

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @soldiercoleman ! :sparkler::tada::tanabata_tree::confetti_ball::boom:

3 Likes

Bravo, I hadn’t even posted today lol.

4 Likes

You don’t have to…the cake shows up on all your old posts as well. :wink:

2 Likes

:musical_score::notes:Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear @soldiercoleman,
Happy birthday to you :notes:

4 Likes