Cakeday

Happiest of the cake days to you.

1 Like

:musical_score::notes:Happy birthday to you,

Happy birthday to you,

Happy birthday dear @takitus,

Happy birthday to you :notes:

4 Likes

@takitus Happy Birthday :balloon::tada::confetti_ball::ribbon::birthday::shaved_ice::ice_cream::icecream:

2 Likes

Happy birthday @takitus ! :confetti_ball::tada::balloon::sparkles::sparkler:

3 Likes

Oh shoot, I dont remember putting my birthday into this thing. Ha!

Thanks guys!

8 Likes

@takitusā€¦hope your birthday is fantastically wonderful! And wishing you many happy returns of the day!

1 Like

Happy happy birthday @takitus !! :shaved_ice::cake::birthday::dango::lollipop::candy::cookie::icecream::ice_cream::gift::tanabata_tree::tada::confetti_ball::balloon:

1 Like

@takitus Happiest of birthdays my friend!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @takitus sir !

1 Like

I know this has been said many times before, but Iā€™ll say it again. The most unexpected outcome of this investment is the amazingly warm, talented, and kind group of people I have met here. Iā€™ve been in so many groups on the internet over the years, none of which have come close to the diversity and exceptionality of this great group of people.

Thank you for the birthday wishes, and thank you just for being.

18 Likes

Happy Birthday @rodrigobrionesm ! (Almost missed it messing around with this stupid storm!) :grinning::tada::balloon::sparkles::boom::birthday:

4 Likes

@rodrigobrionesm, :tada::gift::balloon:!!

2 Likes

:musical_score::notes:Happy birthday to you,

Happy birthday to you,

Happy birthday dear @rodrigobrionesm,

Happy birthday to you :notes:

And, Feliz CumpleaƱos

3 Likes

Woohoo @rodrigobrionesm ! Hope you are having a wonderful birthday and celebrating well with people that you love! :boom::sparkles::balloon::gift::tada:

2 Likes

Happy birthday @rodrigobrionesm! Hope the weekend treats ya well!

2 Likes

Hope your birthday is wonderful, my friend @rodrigobrionesm! And many happy returns of the day.

1 Like

Aww thank you guys!! It was a pleasant day with my family so Iā€™m just happy :hugs:

ā€¦ and tomorrow, Iā€™m gonna celebrate with my friends :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Happy happy birthday!!! :shaved_ice::cake::birthday::balloon::tada::confetti_ball::gift::ice_cream::icecream::cookie::cookie::candy::lollipop::dango::space_invader::tanabata_tree::tropical_drink::notes::cat::chicken:

1 Like

:hugs:

Happy of Birthday @rodrigobrionesm !

3 Likes