Cakeday

Thanks @Just-Maken-It! I don’t keep track of things like that. Maybe I should celebrate by firing up my Glowforge for the first time since Friday. I was at shows all day Saturday and Sunday, doing errands and inventory Monday, and working my IT job and catching up on paperwork for my business yesterday. Time to get back to dialing in the shot glasses this evening.

6 Likes

Thank you all! Been lost in GF land for the last week or so!:grinning:

2 Likes

Happy Cakeday! :grinning::sparkles::balloon::tada::confetti_ball::tanabata_tree:

1 Like

I fully understand how had it is to find time to use our new Glowforges. We’ve been waiting so long for them and found activities to keep us busy while waiting and now that we have them it’s hard to find the time. Just glad you’ve been along for the journey.

4 Likes

Happy Cakeday @rpegg!

4 Likes

Thanks. Never quite understood where this date came from. I was in the forum from the very beginning and had read every post back to June 2015 in the first couple days. I guess it’s possible I didn’t log in until becoming more comfortable with the posters.

4 Likes

Happy Cake! :grinning::lollipop::tanabata_tree::tada::balloon::sparkles:

2 Likes

Don’t like cake. Want pie.

11 Likes

No arguments there, I prefer pie as well…here you go. :pie: :pizza:

7 Likes

Happy Pie Day, @rpegg…our long-time forum friend! :smiley:

5 Likes

Lol pie it is!! :pie:
Have a happy pie day then…lol

4 Likes

Well then – Happy :pie: day, @rpegg :smiley:

2 Likes

Happy 2nd anniversary @rpegg. Trying to get this while the cake is still visible!

4 Likes

Happy Cakeday @palmercr, @bridget, @raymondking32, and all the others celebrating anniversaries today!

9 Likes

Happy Cakeday! :grinning::sparkles::balloon::tada::confetti_ball::tanabata_tree::dizzy::boom:

2 Likes

Thanks.
Not as active as I used to be, but I do still lurk.:grinning:

6 Likes

Happy Cakeday to me!

Two years on the forum and one Glowforge Pro in my shop. It’s a good day :slight_smile:

Also Happy Cakeday to @markevans36301! It’s been great hanging out with you and so many other great members of this forum. By the way, I’ll be in your neck of the woods tomorrow on my way to Golf Shores Alabama.

11 Likes

HappyCD. Though most Americans might read the words “Glowforge Pro in the shop” as it’s broken and under going repair. Assume it’s just in your shop?

4 Likes

Yep, it’s in my shop and working great.

4 Likes

Happy 2nd Day of the Cake to @Just-Maken-It and @markevans36301 and a bunch of others who lurk…

Party hard dudes! :boom::confetti_ball::tada::balloon::birthday::cake::lollipop:

4 Likes