Cakeday

Happy Cakeday #2, all you diehards!

5 Likes

Happy 2nd Day of the Cake to @jbv and @bill_laba, @chrgeup, @Zerbyte and a bunch of others who lurk…

Party hard dudes! :boom::confetti_ball::tada::balloon::birthday::cake::lollipop::smile:

6 Likes

Gosh…Jules and cyndi are so darned vigilant! Wishing all of you a very happy cakeday! :smiley: We love knowing you’re all here!

6 Likes

Aww. Thanks :smiley:

1 Like

Happy 2nd Day of the Cake to @ptodd, @info3, and all the lurkees…

Party hard dudes! :boom::confetti_ball::tada::balloon::birthday::cake::lollipop::smile:

3 Likes

Thank you!!

3 Likes

Is that a cake next to your name @marmak3261? Happy Cakeday!

4 Likes

Happy 2nd Day of the Cake to @marmak3261, @Mike13 and all the lurkees…

Party hard dudes and dudettes! :boom::confetti_ball::tada::balloon::birthday::cake::lollipop::smile:

4 Likes

@marmak3261. Happiest of cake days to you my friend!!

3 Likes

Eat some cake today @marmak3261 you deserve it.

2 Likes

I’m flashing forward to a vision…

granny

“Happy 10th Cake of the Dayoh” people …:crazy_face::balloon::sparkles::confetti_ball::boom::dizzy::crazy_face:

8 Likes

Yes, happy cakeday folks! I look forward to when everybody here is happy!!!

2 Likes

Thanks for the best wishes. 2 years!!! Wow. I am still trying to get out of a backlog. Why do updates like this happen when I am otherwise occupied. It’s been brutal trying to catch up. I think I still have some from six days ago and they seem to pile up faster than I can read. Hardly any time for replying much less lasering. Maybe tonight.

3 Likes

Happy Cakeday @takitus, @chris1, @bmcgrain, and all you other good people celebrating anniversaries today!

1 Like

Happy 2nd Day of the Cake! (@bmcgrain , @takitus, @chris1 and all lurker types) :grinning::boom::dizzy::confetti_ball::balloon::sparkles:

1 Like
3 Likes

why thank you! :glowforge::sunglasses:

1 Like

Mine was a few days ago… no-one noticed (fake pout) :blush:

5 Likes

Nuh-uh! We’re not allowed to miss them…Happy Belated 2nd Day of the Cake! :grinning::sparkles::balloon::tada::confetti_ball::dizzy::cake::cake:

(Threw in a second slice for you there…) :wink:

2 Likes

Aw, thank you!

1 Like