Cakeday

:musical_score: For he’s a jolly good fellow,
For he’s a jolly good fellow,
For he’s a jolly good fellow,
Which nobody can deny! :notes:

Happy Cakeday @johnse, and apologies if I got the gender wrong.

4 Likes

Thank you! And you got the gender correct :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Happy, Happy Cake Day!

Happy Cakeday @seaton!!

2 Likes

Have a great Cakeday, @seaton!

2 Likes

Okay, I just had to explain why I was laughing here in the lab. This is hilarious. :smiley:

2 Likes

Belated Happy 2nd Cakeday to @seaton!

Happy 2nd Day of the Cake to @bwente, @jbpa and those who love to lurk! :grinning::tada::confetti_ball::tanabata_tree::balloon::sparkles::boom:

Partay! Partay! ParTAY!

3 Likes

I was hoping cakeday this year was going to be a forgeday. :frowning:

At least I will see one on Saturday!

5 Likes

We’ve got a huge number of members celebrating their Cakeday today, including @morganstanfield, @steph, @Ryan.M, @cdoug, and so many others. Happy Cakeday all!

7 Likes

I didn’t even realize the date. So… where is my cake? I didn’t see it in the GF box.

1 Like

Did they forget to put it in again? :neutral_face::grinning:

Happy Cakeday to You, Happy Cakeday to You, Happy Cakeday to everyone, Happy Cakeday to you! (And many more). :sparkles::balloon::tanabata_tree::confetti_ball::tada::fish_cake::dango::grinning:

3 Likes

Yay cakeday! :kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Happy Cakeday to Everyone!!! :birthday::cake:

2 Likes

Woo hoo! 2 yr anniversary of one of the greatest decisions I’ve ever made. Thanks everyone!

5 Likes

Happy 2nd Day of the Cake to @johnbrooker, @GrooveStranger, @MiniMouse, @sailbyc, @dougwolfson and the others who lurk. :grinning::cake::lollipop::pie::sparkles::balloon::tada::confetti_ball::dizzy:

May your Cakeday be filled with tasty things!

3 Likes

Thanks @Jules ! To celebrate Cakeday, my wife and I present our wedding cake top from August! :slight_smile:

Yep, those are gumpaste flowers and not real. A Chef from Chicago’s French Pastry School and his wife made them for us as a gift. Amazing talent.

16 Likes

Holy cow…that’s too pretty to eat! :open_mouth:
(How long will it stay good in the cloche?)

2 Likes

Thanks Jules. Starting to glow, but hopefully soon to Glow!
:upside_down_face:

2 Likes

The bottom layer was edible. This is the top layer and they made a sheet cake as well that was cut and served. This layer is fondant on styrofoam with gum paste flowers. I guess this part can stay under glass indefinitely.

6 Likes