Cakeday

What a great idea! (Yeah the sugar won’t go bad, it should last a lifetime.)
Congrats on your recent nuptials! :grinning:

2 Likes

Happy cakeday @mad_macs :tada::gift::beer:

1 Like

:musical_score::notes:Happy birthday to you,

Happy birthday to you,

Happy birthday dear @johnbrooker,

Happy birthday to you :notes:

2 Likes

Oh gosh, so many folks celebrating Cakeday today: @henryhbk, @Xabbess, @dan_berry, @SunnyStarbucks, @ca_worth, @kevinmcvey, @mad_macs and many others. Happy Cakeday, all!

10 Likes

I’m in good company!

Happy 2nd Day of the Cake to yoooooou! :grinning::balloon::sparkles::tada::confetti_ball::dizzy::boom:
And Happy Birthday to @johnbrooker and @Dug! :birthday::shaved_ice::icecream::lollipop::candy::dango::cocktail:

3 Likes

@cynd11 & @Jules…thank you! I am in awe of how well you track all the cake days and birthdays. You are stepping up to where others of us are lacking. :clap: :smiley:

1 Like

Happy, Happy Cakeday!!:cake::cake::cake::cake::cake:

1 Like

I like the mornings where @cynd11 gets up before I do! Chuckle! She’s the best “Keeper of the Celebrations” on the forum! :grinning:

3 Likes

Happiest of cake days to you!! :wink::kiss:

2 Likes

Thanks everyone! !! :heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Thanks @cynd11 , and especially for the post.
John

Happy 2nd Day of the Cake to @erin, @nathan_burley, and those who lurk! :grinning::cake::candy::lollipop::custard::balloon::tada::confetti_ball::sparkles:

4 Likes

Thaanks!

1 Like

Thanks! My, how time flies :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes, happy Cakeday to all!

3 Likes

Happy 2nd Day of the Cake to a big old wad 'o folks:
@JeremyNielsen, @rodrigobrionesm, @Brandon_R, @Christopher, @jonny_firebrand, @nathan_p, @KyleQuinn, @rotors, Party on!

:grinning::sparkles::confetti_ball::tada::balloon::sparkles::dizzy::boom::cake:

6 Likes

YAYAYA!!! PARTTTYYYY!!!:grinning::sparkles::confetti_ball::tada::balloon::sparkles::dizzy::boom::cake:

2 Likes

And…@parkrangervan, @Livein3D, @espen_svebak, @shronimo, @helifrek and a whole bunch of others who lurk… Party on!

:grinning::cake::boom::dizzy::sparkles::balloon::tada:

(Discourse only allows 10 per post)

5 Likes

Thanks. I didn’t celebrate my last cakeday, so I’ll probably go all out this time. I’m thinking maybe a glass of bourbon and some pizza. If I had a Glowforge, I’d make myself a card.

6 Likes