Cakeday

Wishing you the Happiest of Birthdays, Tom!

1 Like

Happy birthday Tom, remember you are only as old as you feel like you are. At least that is what I tell myself. :rofl:

2 Likes

Heh! I was just saying the other night that I’m pretty sure I emotionally plateaued at 27. I see no benefit in going beyond that. :wink:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @jbv ! :birthday::cocktail::clinking_glasses::champagne::tropical_drink::lollipop::pie:

3 Likes

Thanks Jules!
Happy Valentines :heart:

4 Likes

Happy, Happy Birthday!!!

4 Likes

Hey @jbv, I saw cake by your name elsewhere and popped in here to be later than others.
Hope your day is great.
Thanks for making the forums good.

3 Likes

Happy happy happy birthday @jbv!!!:tada::balloon::gift:

2 Likes

Happy birthday @marmak3261 ! :grinning::tada::confetti_ball::balloon::shaved_ice::birthday::lollipop::candy:

4 Likes

Have a wonderful Birthday!

1 Like

most happy of birthdays to you good sir! @marmak3261

1 Like

Oh, friend Marion…wishing you a wonderful birthday and many happy returns!

2 Likes

Happy happy happy birthday @marmak3261!!!

1 Like

Thanks. I’m near Taos New Mexico in a cabin in the woods. It’s been a great bday. Was in Albuquerque at the Nat Hist Museum. Moon is just after full and it’s absolutely clear. Yeah.

The Da Vinci exhibit is amazing. One of the original Makers.

7 Likes

Happy Birthday @wesleyjames! :grinning::gift::tada::confetti_ball::balloon::dizzy::shaved_ice::birthday:

1 Like

Thank you. :grin:
Means I did 2 things right. Didn’t do something dumb enough to kill myself,
Didn’t do something dumb enough for her to kill me.

7 Likes

Almost missed it…Happy Cakeday @Rita! :sweat_smile::gift::boom::unicorn::tada::dizzy:

4 Likes

I absolutely want to wish you a happy cake day. You have helped me so much, :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Happiest of Birthdays @Xabbess! :grinning::tada::confetti_ball::balloon::tanabata_tree::boom::birthday::dango::icecream:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday!

1 Like