Cakeday

In honor of your Cakeday…you need to go watch something. (Hopefully you get TRU TV. )

Little show called "World’s Dumbest Thrillseekers" (v6). It’s playing right now, and the idiocy is nothing short of legendary. :rofl:

I guess it’s one of those Jackass shows.

1 Like

I can’t just sit and watch TV when the weather is tolerable but I did eat cake even though I don’t need it.

Instead of TV I worked on a tall Adirondack chair. Planing on two and a matching table to go between them out by the pool.

I don’t normally post projects until they are done but it is cake day so…

18 Likes

Happiest Day of the Cake @ptodd! :partying_face: :cake: :champagne: :clinking_glasses:

6 Likes

Thank you! Hard to believe it’s been five years!

I’ve missed quite a few cake days from our wonderful group … Happy Cake Day to all I missed!

10 Likes

I came here to say that. Don’t you ever sleep? But yes, happy cake day @ptodd .

6 Likes

And to you, @markevans36301 !

3 Likes

Happy cake day!

4 Likes

Happiest of cake days, @ptodd! :moon_cake: :pancakes: :cupcake: :partying_face: :cocktail: :champagne:

3 Likes

Thank you, @CMadok and @arh2 this is a grand place to hang out with others that love to Make!

5 Likes

Happy Cake Day @ptodd !!

3 Likes

Wow! Thank you!

3 Likes

Where has the time gone?

Oh wait, I just came off that long discussion thread, it all went to waiting for prints! :wink:

Happy :cake: day

6 Likes

I almost missed it, PJ…happy day, indeed!

2 Likes

@hansepe Waiting for prints, and lots of forum reading. :slightly_smiling_face:

@Xabbess Thank you, Marj!

5 Likes

Happy :cake: day @chris1!

4 Likes

Happy cake day @chris1…really glad you came back to us, again!

5 Likes

Happy belated cake day, @ptodd & @chris1!

There really should be a 5 year badge for those of you who have stuck it out this long!

4 Likes

I’ve been remiss in my cakeday acknowledgements. Noted that @chris1 was up yesterday. I was earlier in the week. So weird about five years. Seriously?

6 Likes

Happy cake day @chris1 and @marmak3261 !!!

3 Likes

:champagne: :beers: :cake: :pie: :balloon: :partying_face: Happy Cake Day @Bwente ! :tada: :balloon: :ribbon: :champagne: :coffee: :cookie: :four_leaf_clover: :partying_face:

3 Likes