Cakeday

I noticed that right away, too!. funny.

1 Like

I’m right behind you…I ordered mine on October 14th, 2015. Wow…how time flies when you’re having fun, right?

3 Likes

I edged both of you out just a little. I ordered September 30.

5 Likes

Everyone asks how but I have had a stopwatch and everything set up and by the time I am ready, the fun is gone :sob:

And now Puffette3 is due to arrive any time and while it will be fun after everything is set up, getting her in and Puffette 2 out the door will not be fun. :cry:

1 Like

I had to check; my order went in Sept 24 six years ago.

5 Likes

Me too. six years. wow! What an amazing story we are in.

5 Likes

WooHoo! Happy Cakeday to me (for real this time)! :cake:

9 Likes

Happy Anniversary! :fireworks: :candle: :boom: :dizzy: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Oh happy day…happy cakeday, Dennis!

3 Likes

And a very happy birthday and cake day to you! I missed the birthday the first time.

1 Like

:partying_face: :tada:
And happy cake day to you @rpegg !

6 Likes

@rpegg happy cakeday! O wow, 6 years now. Congratulations!

7 Likes

Would have been Sept 24th since I ordered in the first six hours but I started reading the forum without logging in until October. The forum is a curse. I use my GF as a tool, not as means to sell things. So use it far less than many people. Unfortunately since I have read or skimmed every single post available to me from day one, I am unable to stop. 680 thousand posts so far. It’s like not being able to step on a crack in the sidewalk, or walk under a ladder. No logical reason since I don’t crave social interaction and would be perfectly happy not seeing or talking to another human for a month at a time. But some day my GF will break and will have an easy out.

11 Likes

That would be 20 times as many as me but I have 3d recent read time which gives me some perspective. :flushed:

2 Likes

A day late and a dollar short here…but welcome to the 6 year club…happy cakeday!

7 Likes

O.M.G. Made me realize I haven’t checked stats in a few months…

I’ve now spent more than a month and a half reading “Why won’t my GF cut through proofgrade?” posts…

12 Likes

Love the meme

2 Likes

I wish you wouldn’t do that. I had to check mine and it’s still 4K short of you :slight_smile: I could never find those 4000 posts. :frowning: And no good reason to stress about it or to read every single post, but I still do it too.

What’s really thought provoking is the 4 months of read time. :scream:

5 Likes

He posted about that once. Apparently you read it. :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah. Doesn’t make me stop wanting to figure out if there’s a backdoor to ones that have been hidden. Of course any deletions are gone for good. Still, there’s something OCDish about that number that prickles the back of my brain :smiley:

Heck, I can hardly go to bed at night if I see an unread count :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes