Cakeday

Happy belated birthday to @rpegg @jamely @jmajor ! Hope you had fantastic celebrations!

5 Likes

Thank you, @ptodd! :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @kelley1 :partying_face:

4 Likes

Thank you! I almost forgot it–too busy trying to restore an old knitting machine.

3 Likes

Ha, I just came here to wish @kelley1 a happy birthday too.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! @KELLY1 !

4 Likes

I’m having a blast: binge-watching how to clean old knitting machine carriages. Haha, the things that amuse me as I get older! :laughing:

5 Likes

Oh, it’s amazing what kind of dumb YouTube videos will hold my attention lately. I spent a long time the other night learning how to facet gemstones. :slight_smile: (i have no plans to cut my own gemstones)

5 Likes

Me 3! Happiest of Birthdays @kelley1 ! :partying_face: :birthday: :sparkles: :balloon: :confetti_ball: :tada: :tanabata_tree: :firecracker: :sparkles:

2 Likes

Thank you, it’s been delightful so far.

1 Like

@kelley1 Happy birthday!

3 Likes

Wishing you a most fabulous birthday, @kelley1 !

2 Likes

and @trually Thank you!

Indeed a very happy well-knit birthday I hope it has been for you @kelley1
:partying_face: :wine_glass: :chopsticks: :yarn:

2 Likes

Ha, I see what you did there!

1 Like

Happy Birthday @rbtdanforth! :partying_face: :tada: :confetti_ball: :tanabata_tree: :balloon: :sparkles: :birthday: :champagne: :tada: :confetti_ball: :tanabata_tree:

9 Likes

Thank you @Jules :hugs: :hedgehog: :hedgehog:

6 Likes

Happy birthday to you indeed, @rbtdanforth ! :partying_face: :champagne: :moon_cake: :pancakes: :partying_face: :star_struck: :champagne:

6 Likes

Another trip around the sun. Happy birthday @rbtdanforth :partying_face:

7 Likes

Thank You @arh2 and @dklgood both! This will be my seventy-fifth trip I never thought to make it this far, and the twenty-one-year-old inside is saying WTF!

8 Likes

@rbtdanforth… wishing you the happiest of birthdays, Bob. You’re catching up to me…ha ha!

5 Likes