This just NEVER gets old. :slight_smile:

30 Likes

I see you like to live dangerously

1 Like

The dopamine rush when it works is just SO irresistable! :wink:

9 Likes

Yeah, mine isn’t quite that good. :smile:

2 Likes

Dang. That is a nice Parking job. Didn’t scrape the fender or anything.

8 Likes

Sooooo satisfying.

3 Likes

Directly below the camera? My alignment is also excellent. I am still exploring how close to cut paths can be before cut performance suffers.

1 Like

No, up to the right of center a bit! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I frequently put all the pieces in a drawing to get that close, but even running 1 power test shapes first I have trouble being that reliably close otherwise. congratulations.
I have a stack of three inch wide wood and three inch wide designs waiting for when I can.

1 Like

Do I seed a variant on the rocking chair?!!

2 Likes

Haha! Yes, it has a choice of two back designs. I think I’ve almost got it nailed down, just have to put together some assembly instructions!

3 Likes

I was thinking those Kumiko designs would look nice, but then realized that Old Japan would wonder why such a design would exist.

I would not likely survived long there and then as my legs have never been able to bend that way.

1 Like

Mine isn’t either!

2 Likes

I am grateful every time I turn #6 on and it works perfectly and aligns exactly. It’s only a few times a week, but it always delivers. Hoping it keeps up. It really is neat to see this machine deliver. I know there are some deliverables still not fulfilled, but I’m a satisfied customer for my Basic

2 Likes

I only trust snap marks. That’s just too much margin for error for me :grimacing:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.