Calibration message contradicts

Trying to calibrate my machine (it’s a little over 1 yr). But at end I got these 2 messages that are contradicting and confusing. See my pic.

It is saying that the calibration failed but there is a previous calibration that is being restored.

Not actually contradictory.

1 Like

Ok, well green check mart tells me it’s all good. But the the message at top says not completed. So to me that was confusing.

1 Like

Both are true. Your attempt to recalibrate failed. Presuming that you recalibrated because the previous calibration was off, then going back to the previous calibration is not success and you need to retry. If it was good already then the new calibration could not improve on it.

Ok, understand now. Thank you.

1 Like

Hello! :slight_smile:
Do you know why it was not able to complete the calibration? It might be good to try and get an idea on that before trying the calibration again. Did the machine even try to print the calibration design? Also, I assume this is the camera calibration and not printhead one?

Yes, it did print the design. It was for camera calibration also. But I haven’t had a chance to do much more. I plan to do further reading on this tonight but I want to see if I can tighten my belts a little more first. I definitely need to read more about camera vs print head calibration too :woozy_face::woozy_face: Thank you for your response.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.