Calibration Purgatoy

It seems that I am stuck in endless calibration purgatory… again.
Have tried all of the traditional remedies (check connectivity, move head to center, log-out then in, etc.)
What is different this time is that the button is lit up white. Is this significant to a certain calibration issue?

1st issue with me today, are they upgrading firmware web software? Mine Calibrates, Scans , and Read QR properly then heads back home and the button does not blink. Using Founder Rule with Proof Grade. This seems like a software issue.

Can’t say for sure. All my attempts stone-walled so far.

There was another post about a firmware update that intermittently caused issues.

Does that mean it is constant white?

Yes. Constant white. It is not blinking.

Is it possible that the color is white with a slight greenish blue tint? If so, it may be that it got held down for some seconds. You can clear it by turning off the machine and turning it back on and avoiding pressing the button.

Unfortunately, that is not the case.
Through my repeated attempts at verifying connectivity (set-up), I can assure the difference between white and teal… or even teal-ish shades of white.

I’m so sorry you’ve run into trouble again.

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.