Calling all realtors! (From Averly at Glowforge)

Hi there, it’s me, Averly again! I heard through the grapevine that many people in the real estate business love to use Glowforge. My team and I want to see and learn more about it!

I mean, it totally makes sense once I thought about it. Closing gifts, open house signs, personalized touches for your clients, and unique swag make for a wonderful experience with any real estate agent. Even the leasing team at my apartment has gifted me a “welcome home” bottle with a little tag complete with my name. I don’t know about you, but I never got to buy a keychain with my name on it growing up, so seeing anything customized like this makes me giddy!

Anyway, we’d love to hear your stories about how you’ve used your Glowforge to support your real estate business! If you have pictures of all the incredible things you’ve made, even better.

There’s no doubt my team (and the rest of the Glowforge community) will be inspired by your work so we’ll share a few posts from this thread on Glowforge social media and possibly even the Glowforge website.

If you’d like the team to tag you, please include your Instagram and/or Twitter username in your comment. If you’d prefer we don’t share the amazing things you’ve posted here, that’s ok too! Just add “opt-out” at the bottom of your response.

Thanks in advance for sharing!

14 Likes

Made a pair of Earings for a realtor

12 Likes

Here’s a gift I made for a realtor that went above and beyond to help my family.

11 Likes

I’m not a realtor but I have had realtors commission client gifts.

opt-out

11 Likes

Great ideas

1 Like