Camera Didn't take a picture error- after changing the lid cable

I am still getting the “camera didn’t take a picture” error report from my glowforge after changing the cable on the lid. all other connectors are closed and everything is Clean. Does anyone know/ have a suggestion on what else it could be? being in Canada is takes forever to get parts shipped here/ costs a ton for duties and I really need to get back up and running ASAP for my business.

thank you in advance

There are a few places to check and that would be best done by looking at the logs that only support has access to. Rarely over-intensive cleaning messes up the cable or links from the left side of the lid to the camera.

I would take such photos as you can of the three connection points of the black cable and the camera cable with close-ups of the ends to help them with diagnosis. :slightly_smiling_face:

I have sent them all of these photos but I haven’t received a reply in over 24 hours so I thought I would try here too. The lid cable was replaced this week.

Doing both will just create extra work numbers that they have to correlate.

Hello @grayaimee1

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.