Camera didnt take a picture error

hello i keep getting this error, i have cleaned everything and still get it

says the camera didnt take a picture

1 Like

With your machine off, check all the cable connections and make sure none of them are wiggly or not-seated.

Other than that I think you need to wait for a staff member to check your logs. Fingers crossed it’s that easy!

Hi @italian633! I’m sorry to hear that you’re running into some trouble with your Glowforge coming up with an error that the camera didn’t take a picture. I’ll be happy to work with you to get this fixed.

I see @deirdrebeth has given you some good suggestions to try for troubleshooting, and to echo that, I’ve included a reference photo below of the connections you will want to check. In addition, if you could take any close up photos of the 5 points, we can inspect them further as well.

I’ll look forward to your response, and any photos. Thank you!

Hi @italian633. It’s been a couple days since my response, and I wanted to check in to see if you’re still running into any camera error messages on your Glowforge. Feel feee to let us know if you were able to check the connections and we’ll be here to help. Thanks!

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.