Camera didn't take a picture/stuck scanning

Screen Shot 2021-06-18 at 10.10.56 PM

Our Glowforge has worked reliably for several years and we’ve been mostly happy with the product. However, recently we started getting an error message that said “Camera didn’t take picture”. We followed the troubleshooting advice linked, which included cleaning the Glowforge and checking connections. We also noticed several other people having the SAME problem at the same time, but their posts were closed. What are the chances that all these people’s cables spontaneously loosen and disconnect simultaneously? They keep saying that it’s a mechanical connection, but it worked one night after several attempts. It has since stopped working again and no matter what we try, it won’t cut/print. We even upgraded to a Premium account in case it was a server issue. It is still not working. It is DEEPLY FRUSTRATING, because we have orders to get out and have received zero help besides the cut/paste responses that have not helped. Does anyone know a work around or some way to make it work again? I have angry customers blowing up my inbox and all I can say is that I’m waiting to hear back possible solutions. Can anyone please help me?

1 Like

Hi @ardenttie. I’m sorry that you ran into this lid camera not taking a picture error message as you try to print. I saw you also had opened an email support request, which I just responded to with next steps to address this. To avoid any confusion or miscommunication, I am going to close this thread so we can continue to work on resolving this through email. Please check your inbox for my email just sent and I’ll look forward to your response. Thank you!

1 Like