Camera not taking picture

I followed all the steps and still getting the same error message. Was working fine this morning. Unplugged it and plugged it back in, cleaned everything. Still says camera not taking picture.

It’s probably your camera cable. That is the white cable that runs from the camera to the black cable on the lid. Make sure the clips are pressed in. If that doesn’t do it. Carefully open the clip on the camera side of the clip and gently remove the cable and wipe it with a Zeiss wipe and then place it back. Close the clip. The cable cost $1.60 so if you need a new one, make sure you don’t get talked into sending your machine in. I’ve been through that with them but stood my ground.

1 Like

Pamela,

My name is Alex and I am with the technical support team here at Glowforge.
I am sorry you are experiencing issues with you Glowforge printer not taking pictures.
I want to get you back printing as quickly as possible.

I see you have multiple Glowforge printers. I want to make sure I pull the logs on the correct printer.
To better assist you, can you please confirm the serial number for the printer you are experiencing this issue with?
The serial number can be found on the back of the Glowforge, printed on a sticker near the AC adapter on the right-hand side. It will look something like ABC-123-4.

Also, can you provide the approximate time you started seeing this issue occur?

Once I have this information, I’ll follow up with the next steps.

Best Regards,

I got it working…it was the pro. Now it’s the basic that’s not even turning on…I opened a new topic on that though

Pamela,

I am glad to hear that you were able to get your Glowforge printer working.
I am sorry to hear about your Glowforge Basic issue. Thank you for opening another ticket and someone will respond to you shortly.
If there is nothing else I can help you with regarding this issue I am going to close this ticket.

Happy Printing!