Camera only shows bottom right corner of bed

My glowforge has been working fine. For the engraving of some shotglasses, I removed the tray. Then I needed the table on which the machine is installed, I turned the glowforge 90 degrees (horizontally ;-), then when I wanted to use it again, turned it back to its original position. Now I want to do a different project, but the camera only shows a part of the bed, the lower right corner.
I checked the tray, it seems to be in the right place. Checked the camera, it is still sound in place, nothing wigly or so.
This is probably something stupid I am overlooking. Anybody has a idea?

Thanks,

Machtelt.

A full screenshot might help.

any chance that you just accidentally zoomed in with the GFUI?

4 Likes

Thank you for letting us know about this. Can you post or email us a few photos of your lid camera?

I came here to find the same question. the camera shows the bottom right hand side of the bed.

That looks like the camera is showing the bottom and right side, but not the left and top. Which is pretty normal. The thing to watch out for is the ruler. If it doesn’t go all the way down to zero on both axes you need to grab the image (little hand icon instead of arrow) and pull it over. I’ve gotten in trouble a few times when that happened.

1 Like

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.