Camera Recalibrater

Where in Gods name can I find the camera recalibrator? Need to run it can’t find it anywhere.

Here:

5 Likes

Here

4 Likes

Beatcha by that much! :wink:

get smart

7 Likes

I seen you show up in the typing spot and I had this feeling like I was about to get passes lol

1 Like

Sorry! (Your name didn’t pop up on my screen or I’d have left it to you.) :smile:

2 Likes

lol nah don’t do that, its part of the fun

1 Like

In future, click Support at the top of every page here. Type “camera” in the search box.

1 Like

Hello @artisan,

To get to the Camera Recalibrator, you can follow this link: Launch the Camera Recalibrator

Camera Recalibrator will only make changes if it can make your camera more accurate; otherwise, it will exit without any changes. It takes about half an hour.

You’ll need a 12” x 20” piece of Proofgrade material with no markings or stickers. The feature was designed to be used with a flat piece of medium Proofgrade Draftboard, used upside-down (with the QR code side down). It may work with other materials that are the same size and use the same print settings as well, like Proofgrade plywood.

It prints a grid of markings, takes a picture, then measures its height in multiple locations. This data is used to make your camera more accurate for future prints.

Please let us know if you have any other questions, we’re happy to help!

1 Like

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.