Camera View in GUIF

It probably just seemed kind of Mickey Mouse …

1 Like

I just seems like the end of the material should line up with the 20” mark on the ruler. But the material is in the tray properly snuggly fit into the tray and I can’t move it over unless I put some of the material on top of the side rail of the tray. But then it will make the height measurement all out of wack.

Don’t allow that to happen.
The biggest flip-out I’ve had was having that condition, and that side of the gantry jammed on it and derailed, while the other side continued to move. Scared the hell out of me! The gantry won’t clear that.

2 Likes

The Proofgrade materials are cut longer than 20". (Don’t know if you’ve measured it or not - they’re designed to cover the gridded area. About 20½".)

And I’ll second what @PrintToLaser said - putting anything on top of the plastic part at the sides is a quick way to derail the gantry. I did it once too with the PRU. :confounded:

@geek2nurse just did but it’s the same issue others were having. I was hoping the staff would come up with fix and just tell everyone. Oh well that’s the only issue I’m having so i should feel lucky nothing major… knock on wood…

1 Like

Unfortunately, it looks like your unit is experiencing an issue that we can’t resolve remotely. I want you to have a reliable unit, so I’m recommending we replace this one. I’ll be in touch via email to sort out the details. I’m so sorry about the bad news.