Camper fan blades

My husband accidentally broke one of the fan blades in our camper. GF to the rescue. It was small enough that I was able to trace, clean up the file and used Pg Cherry to cut. Because of the weight difference, I cut 4 of them so it would be sure to balance!

64 Likes

and then decorated them, because of course! Beautifully done :smiley:

12 Likes

Nice save!

9 Likes

Thanks! I love what the GF can do!

5 Likes

Thanks!

4 Likes

Hooray! I was wondering if that would be possible as our fan blades are disgusting.

6 Likes

Deep down in your subconcious, there is a part of your brain working overtime, “Does it fit in the Glowforge?” If ‘yes’ then, “Can I decorate it?”

10 Likes

Or maybe not so deep :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

How wonderful do these look! Practical, beautiful, and fun!

3 Likes

Very smart!

4 Likes

Fun! Well done

3 Likes

Terrific! A life personalized! Almost anything can be gussied up with the GF! So cool!

4 Likes

Brilliant! It was smart of you to weigh the blades too.

4 Likes

Thanks everyone! When i go shopping anymore, my mind is always at ‘could i use that in the GF’:-). Especially love going to Home Goods for their marble coasters and cutting boards!

4 Likes

Clever fix. Fun!

4 Likes

VERY clever and they look fantastic!!

4 Likes

FAN-tastic!!

4 Likes

It’s good to have fans!

5 Likes

This is great! I love making functional stuff and I make a lot of stuff that has no function at all, but repairing things like this is so cool. Nice work!

4 Likes

How awesome is that. Great Idea. I may have to steal this one as we are in the same predictament…lol

4 Likes