Can anyone name the program mentioned on here?

Looking for a site mentioned on our board quite a while back that dealt with fitting the most designated graphics items into a specified area of space with no overlapping. Best use of space with little waste.

Deepnest. Search the forum, there are some discussions about it. :slight_smile:


Its called Nesting. I believe that’s the term your looking for.

Have you used it? I downloaded it but haven’t installed it yet. (I need to do a backup anyway so I’ll probably try it after I do that just to be safe.)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.