Can I return my machine and get my money back?

We haven’t had the machine for a month yet, that will be next week. We haven’t been able to get it to work for the last 10 days. Won’t connect to Glowforge host. Annoyed, disappointed and over it!
I have orders I cannot fulfill and starting a new business this machine has made me look very bad.

Yes, you can. If it’s been used there’s a restocking charge that you need to be aware of before you decide to return it. (Read the Terms of Service you signed.)

If you decide to keep it and are still under warranty, they will work with you to fix it at no charge to you, but it’s probably not going to happen as quickly as you like…things are very out of kilter due to pandemic related supply issues right now. (That’s called “force majeure” in the business world, and it’s hitting everyone equally at the moment, all around the world.)

It would be a tough decision right now…good luck with it.

5 Likes

I understand the frustration, and I’d like to help. I see that @Jules already provided you with the link to details concerning our return policy. However, I’d love to get your Glowforge working for you. I see you already emailed us separately, and I followed up there with more information. I’m going to close this topic, and we can continue working with you via email.

1 Like