Can non-US customers sell/transfer their proofgrade vouchers?

this was exactly my thought on how i would approach it.

Assuming store doesn’t restrict delivery address that would work. Safe and secure :slight_smile:

Hey all, giving this one a bump as international shipping should be starting soon and I haven’t found any official response to this (but maybe I haven’t looked in the right places?) Anyone had any news on this? Also, was there any limit on the amount of vouchers? If I’m counting right, I guess it would about 16 months since December 2016 until the shipping date in my account, so that’s $320 + the $50 in inventables vouchers. Any ideas if we can use those vouchers for the shipping or is it only for the materials?
I also can’t see where to buy proofgrade materials on the GF site - so as to get an estimate of how much they are, whether I can order any at all or what the shipping would be. Any ideas?

1 Like

Not sure on the other dollar figures you listed, but you won’t be able to access the store for materials until you have your Glowforge.

I don’t know if there has been an official response to the question about selling the vouchers, but here’s a thread detailing how much credit you should receive.

1 Like