Can not use library any more

You use to be able to add art from the library. Now you go to add art and you get clip art options. You can not add from your library any more. What happened?

Check in the upper right corner, after you click the plus to import artwork, there is a button to upload files from your computer.

1 Like

I have files that I bought from GF that are only in my library and they are in multi files. So I literally have to go back to the dashboard and set for a new cut for each part of the file. Plus what happened to being able to add from the library? That made so much more sense.

It has never been possible to add designs from the dashboard to the workspace.

3 Likes

I’m sorry that you’ve run into trouble while using the app. @eflyguy is correct that the Glowforge App doesn’t include the feature to import artwork from one design in the library into another. It is possible, however, to upload additional artwork into a design from your computer by pressing the “+” button in the menu bar and then clicking “upload” while you have a design open.

Does this information help to answer your question?

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.