Can we see pictures of the Glowforge units in the office?

@markevans36301 @ernesto.a.ramirezr @Multimaker

Like! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

9 Likes

Ditto @Jules remark!! No likes left​:purple_heart::purple_heart:

6 Likes

I seem to have everybody’s like! :smiley:

3 Likes

Give em back @tbelhumer. Not nice to horde them. Lmao :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::smile:

3 Likes

Somebody wanted a picture of more than one, so I grabbed a pic of the four that were closest to each other:

39 Likes

And there are at least 3 in this video from before. It would take a pretty fast person to run the first one over to the second location and pretty good editing to show those two right next to each other… :wink:

5 Likes

I’m gonna need to see serial numbers - mannequin challenge-style. :wink:

2 Likes

I hate being out of likes

3 Likes

LOL, I needed a laugh …

Let me just take it from the sublime to the ridiculous …

Yes, and get today’s newspaper in the shot too, and for a little bit more “proof of life” please have each unit record a short message telling us about the state of their health, how they are being treated and what they like the most, or least, about where they are right now. They could each read a different paragraph from today’s paper too.

17 Likes

Okay…can you please issue a "Spew Alert" before something like that? :smile:

7 Likes

:+1: and I’m still OOL

6 Likes

i get one per hour now, so I just stuck it on your original post. :wink:

5 Likes

Is there any possibility that the cart pictured here is this one: https://www.lowes.com/pd/Rubbermaid-Commercial-Products-33-25-in-Utility-Cart/3699012

I’m wondering because it looks the same and I already have this one. :slight_smile:

Nice. Those look like ULine carts are they?

Now can we see them arranged in a circle? How about three 'Forges in a “Zee” (thats a Living Color Homie the Clown reference since nobody gets my humor)

And the winner for the 2016 Glownastics is…

4 Likes

Like wagon trains?? (Yes, I too watched John Wayne movies)

2 Likes

Yes, exactly like wagon trains! :slight_smile:

while we’re on the topic, how about arranged into a herd, like cattle? LOL… this is me, sober. you dont want to know what I come up with while not sober.

4 Likes

Can confirm, ULine cart, with flat shelves.

https://www.uline.com/BL_1879/Uline-Utility-Carts-with-Flat-Shelf

Make sure you get the version with flat shelves, otherwise the top is indented to stop parts from rolling off. Those carts are now in our machine shop. :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

Are those ULine carts…with flat surface? :glowforge: oops maybe I shouldn’t put in another Companies name ?..lol ok ok edit …just saw @terence response.