Canadians who just got a shipment

I have receive mine this morning and this is enough similar

2 Likes

Thank you for posting this. Iā€™ve been stressing about how much they might be trying to charge. How did it take from delivery to bill?

1 Like

you definitely want something as stable (and level) as possible. wheels are nice, but donā€™t sacrifice the stability to get the mobility.

2 Likes

It took a week and a half to receive the bill.

1 Like

You had to wait an extra two years to get your Pro. And it arrives in the middle of a home renovation. That is my kind of luck. Congratulations!

4 Likes

One chance , I have move in this house 3 years agoā€¦ Iā€™m lucky than my printer is not come in my mail transitionā€¦

The most important now is than the printer is in my house after 4 years. Somes people around me was sure than my money was lost and the printer was an allucination ā€¦

2 Likes

thank you for the update! I got my GF on Wednesday and I havent seen a bill yet, at least I have an idea on what it will be.

:tada::sparkles::champagne::cupcake::pie: :partying_face: happy Birthday m987456321)!!:champagne::ribbon::sparkler::tada::sparkles::firecracker::cupcake:
And welcome to the club!

4 Likes

thank you! :grinning:

Ok, I promised an update when I got my FedEx bill. I got my GF Plus on July 10th and just got the bill today July 23. Hereā€™s the breakdown:

Advancement Fee: 17.03
HST on ADV/Ancillary Service Fees: 13.67
Clearance Entry Fee: 88.09
Canada HST: 681.08

Total: $799.87

2 Likes

Many years ago I met a person at a friends house that would travel to Europe, buy a gull wing Mercedes drive it about for the vacation and ship it back with him as personal property avoiding the taxes that it would have if it was just purchased and shipped. The times were such that there was such a premium on the car that he could sell it and the difference paid for his vacation.
That situation did not last very long, but I wonder if used personal property would end up with the same fee brought across that border.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.