Cancer (Breast Cancer) Ribbon Earring Holder and Sign For Charity

Thats amazing! Id love to see pictures!

2 Likes

Very nice. I really like this. Very generous as well.

2 Likes

What a wonderful share! So happy your Mom is cancer free.

One sister had breast cancer twice. So wonderful to have people contribute their art, time and materials to such a worthy cause.

4 Likes

So sorry to hear about your sister! I do hope and pray she is happy and healthy now! It’s definitely a hard thing to go through and everyone who does is amazingly strong.

Im so glad people are finding this design useful and I really hope we can raise money and awareness for these causes. My goal was to be able to make it customizable by just changing some words and colors so we can all use it for more than breast cancer.

God bless you, your sister and your family. <3

4 Likes

Thank you so much. <3

1 Like

Lovely design. Thanks for sharing and for applying your design skills to help such a worthy cause.

2 Likes

I don’t know how I missed seeing this before! Thanks for sharing! My daughter had leukemia and I love all awareness ribbon stuff! Glad to hear your mom is doing well! My daughter is almost 2 years out from end of treatment, and doing great, too!

4 Likes

Beautiful! Thank you for taking the time to make this project and for sharing it. I’m a year out from all of my BC treatments I would like to use this to earn money for other women going through this ugly battle.

3 Likes

this is WONDERFUL I WOULD LOVE TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS FOR DIPG CHILDRENS BRAIN CANCER IN MEMORY OF MY NIECE

3 Likes

I’m so very sorry for your loss. I don’t have any experience with DIPG but my daughter had leukemia and was in treatment for over 2 years.
There are a couple of awareness ribbon designs in the Glowforge catalog like the one here.

1 Like

Im so sorry for your loss. If you need any help or have any questions feel free to ask! Im also about to be posting a link to an awareness ribbon keychain file. <3

2 Likes

Thank you. I would love to see the key chain. I just got my GF this week so a major newbie

1 Like

Thank you for creating and sharing this file! Its beautiful and so generous of you!

Im going to use this for an upcoming fundraiser in my local area for Cancer :slight_smile:

xx

3 Likes