Cannot connect to wifi or hot spot

So yesterday my glowforge got stuck on canceling and I believe that it was a wifi issue. I unplugged everything and restarted it today per some instruction that I found in another forum with the same issues. Today I logged in and everything came online like it was supposed to and I loaded a cut and went to click ready and it says offline. I am currently going through the set up process to get it re connected to the wifi, when I get to the part where I connect to glowforge wifi it connects but all it says is waiting for you to connect to glowforge wifi. Any thoughts?

I’m so sorry to hear that you’ve hit this snag. I’ve extracted the log files from your Glowforge to review your most recent connections and prints. It looks like your Glowforge is connected and you’ve been able to print since contacting us. That’s great!

Could you please let me know if you’re still experiencing any problems?

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.