Cannot get my machine to center properly or recalibrate

I have made several projects in the last two weeks that turned out incredible. Then all of a sudden last Thursday, I could not get the camera to center properly. When I went in to recalibrate, it would get all the way to the end of the process and stop saying that it was interrupted. I chatted with a couple of staff and there hasn’t been any resolve. Someone please help.

The centering and the recalibration are going to be different things here, I believe. I assume you mean the camera recalibration? Though getting one fixed may fix the other.

Should probably work on the centering - since that’s more of a requirement for being able to use the machine.

A few things:

Centering takes a picture from the lid camera of the bed, finds the head, moves it under the camera and centers on the logo on the laser head.

So you need a clean lid camera, and then it needs to be able to identify the head.

Sometimes you can get just the right sized holes in materials where the algorithm misidentifies what is the head. Likewise, sometimes bright light shining into the machine can cast odd shadows, or even completely overexpose the image making identification difficult.

I would try cleaning the lid camera and the logo on top of the laser head, removing material from the bed, and making sure you don’t have a strong light source entering the machine (overhead light, sunlight, etc.)

I’m so sorry about the ongoing trouble. I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.