Cannot move an object once it gets imported into the glowforge

I upload a file into the Glowforge, then I can move it one time and place it on my leather where I think I want it to go. The I zoom in and see it need to move slightly. I then try to select it again but I cannot select it again. As a test I added some text from the Glowforge tools and moved the text box 1 time and then cannot move it again. This has always worked before. I have tried different files, I have tried different material but after I move the image the first time I cannot select the image and move it again. Any suggestions?

This happens to be a Glowforge software problem and they’re working on it. “Sam”

Sorry, I thought this was happening yo you now. In case it is you at least know what is going on.

I’m also having this issue. If I manage to run my cursor over the one right pixel in the working area, it will highlight my artwork with a gray box (indicating i have it selected so I can move it). Of course I don’t catch it in time, and it’s back to square one trying to find that pixel again. This is frustrating.

Drag highlight far away from your artwork and it will grab it. Try different angles and sides

I’m having the same issue

I’m so sorry for the trouble. We’re seeing this, too, and the team is looking into it now.

We’ll follow up as soon as we have more details.

1 Like

Hello there,

Thank you for your continued patience.

We were experiencing a problem with the app that caused application degradation at the time of your report.

We’ve resolved the cause of the problem and you should be good to go now.

If you’re using the App, you may need to refresh your browser.

Warm regards,

1 Like